Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dear Zumba Girls

Dear Zumba Girls,

I love Zumba. I do. Which is saying something because I hate exercise. Obviously.

But your hair is ruining the experience for me.

A. If you insist on standing in the front middle of the room, making it hard for me to see the instructor in the first place, DO NOT wear a top knot making you six inches taller than your 5'10" frame.

B. It's Zumba. Girl that stands right in front of me no matter where I stand in the room: put your hair in a ponytail! It's weird that you're exercising with your hair down and it's going to give me whiplash one day.

C. When did you get knocked up? I think I missed something.

Frankly,

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Amen.

    Also the girl who stands right in front of you, the one that wears the camp counselor shirt? Yeah. Not good.

    ReplyDelete