Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dear White Zit

Dear White Zit,

You came out of nowhere the other day. Well, you came out of my pore but you know what I mean. I left my house in the morning with no apparent pimples. However, after going to the bathroom at 3pm I noticed you. You were ginormous and white and ready for the popping. Yes, I was in a public restroom. But no, I could not walk around with you on my face for the next four hours. So I popped you. And you were disgusting and you squirted all over the mirror. And while this is embarrassing to admit... I feared someone would come in so I quickly ran out of the door, wiping my face as I went. Yes, I expelled your contents on a public restroom mirror and left you there. It is embarrassing. But it is true. You deserved it. The night janitor did not.

Frankly,

Jessica

1 comment: