Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dear Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm

Dear Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm,

Today I purchased you for a very special event happening tomorrow evening-- my dear friend's wedding reception. I wanted to look freaking hott because I never do and I figured your "Twilight" shade wouldn't make my teeth look orange.

However, while trying to get the shrink wrap off the cap on the "balm" end came off and tore off the "balm" with it. I was left with a marker. Yes, a lip stain dispensing marker. I grinned and beared it. I went to the mirror and applied you. But alas, you went on patchy and made me feel awkward and I returned to my room to hide behind my laptop to cry.

Then my makeup unsavvy roommate tried to fill in the patches for me. Like it's not awkward to have someone else put your makeup on, but a person that's never worn lipstick? There goes my ego.

You were not worth the $6.97 price tag.

Frankly,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment