Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dear Krispy Kreme

Dear Krispy Kreme,

Thank you for your 12/12/12 "buy a dozen get a dozen free" promo.  Because of it, my mom, my roommate and I left your store with 72 donuts.  I don't know why anyone would ever need 72 donuts (or five, for that matter) but I feel like I have accomplished something in my life.

It may speak volumes that leaving a Krispy Kreme building with 72 donuts is an accomplishment in my life.  I assure you that I have graduated from high school AND from college.  But I never thought I would see the day when you could get 72 delicious Krispy Kremes for less than $30. 

Why the crap did we spend $30 on donuts?  Now that that number is out there I feel less accomplished about buying 72 donuts.

Nonetheless, they were delicious and were devoured by many friends and family members in need of some sugary fulfillment.

Frankly,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment