Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dear Kaboom Foam-Tastic Color-Changing Bathroom Cleaning Foam

Dear Kaboom Foam-Tastic Color-Changing Bathroom Cleaning Foam,

I saw one of those obnoxiously long commercials for you where the actor guy screams instead of talking.  It was annoying but I was mesmerized by your color-changing action.

So I literally left my house within the next five minutes to buy a can of your magic contents.

I have never had an enjoyable cleaning experience until I met you.  When I first sprayed you you came out a blue foam that looked completely fake because of your unnatural and bright color.  Within two minutes you were gone.

I was left to imagine the chemical decomposition that rapidly took place in front of my eyes.

My friend's husband insisted that your color change was a gimmick.  But I know you cleaned the left side of the sink better than scrubbing the right side of the sink with a towel and water.  Thus, you are not a gimmick. 

You are the sole Heaven sent cleaning supply.  I bow to you.

Frankly,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment