Friday, November 11, 2011

Dear Smith's

Dear Smith's,

Can I just tell you that I love that you do online coupons? All I have to do is click which ones I like and they are added to my shopper's card and when I swipe it at the register they automatically apply.

Yesterday I went to your Provo location. As you probably have never heard, I love chicken pillows, which involve putting a blob of a cream cheese/canned chicken mixture into the middle of a crescent roll triangle, rolling it up and baking it. I had a digital coupon for canned chicken. The canned chicken was already on sale. I had a digital coupon for $.50 off two Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough things. The roll container had a coupon to save $.55 on three. Needless to say, I bought three and in the end got the third for free.

Your online coupons make me want to be an extreme couponer. Until I remember that I have a life and do not like to dig for Sunday papers out of other people's garbage cans. I also never remember my coupons and hate using a ton (especially if they're for tampons). So you're allowing me to be a closet couponer without being the neighborhood psycho lady with twelve kids and 200 bottles of soy sauce stacked under every single child's bed.

Thank you, Smith's. And thank you for providing me with the cheapest chicken pillows I will have had in quite some time.

Frankly,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment